Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Valentine Freebie for you!

I know Valentines day is tomorrow, but I found this super adorable idea online {Here's the original pin from Domesticated Lady}



 Little valentine treats for my kiddos.  The only problem was that all the ones I could find said, "Friends" or something along those lines, so I decided to make my own and offer them to you for free!! Click on the first pictures below to download! If you want a "friends" one for your coworkers- head on up to the link above to download those! :)





 It's super simple.. Just put 1 graham cracker split into the two halves, a small Hershey candy bar, and a {heart} marshmallow into a sandwich baggie.  Print out enough copies of the "smores" sheet, fold over the zip part, staple, and viola- a cute little Valentine treat for your students! :) Hope you enjoy, and Happy Love Day!

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Thank you so much for sharing!
    Colleen :-)
    Fun and Fearless in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I will have to use them next year! :)

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kids loved them! They turned out super cute! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete