Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Let's Get Acquanited: Favorites Survey

 
 
This week is going to be chalk full of fun linky's, which is good for me because I'm still on break, (3rd week, yeah! :)) so there's nothing going on in the land of second grade for me.  This weeks topic is: drum roooooll *A Favorites Survey*!
 
Favorite Place to Stop
 
Hands down...
 
 
but I also loooove
 
 
Especially for their jeans.  My fav! (Plus, they fit me and my shortness)
 
Favorite TV Show
 
I think there are too many to name, so here's a few...
 
 
If you don't like this show, you are crazy.
 
 
Anything Chef Ramsay is pure awesomeness.  I haven't missed a season of Hell's Kitchen.  Love it!
 
 
If I'm in need of a good laugh, this show it my go to.  These guys absolutely crack me up. 
 
 
I just recently started watching this how.  I love watching the house transformations and getting ideas for my own house!
 
I think that's enough TV Shows.
 
Favorite Sweet Treat
 
 
Delish! Basically anything chocolate is my weakness!
 
Favorite Food
 
 
Love me some spaghetti and meatballs!  Yum, yum, yum
 
Favorite Restaurant
 
 Back home in NY is my favorite Mom & Pop restaurant.. Publik House
 
 
They have the best wings & pizza!!
 
Here in NC, I think I'd have to say..
 
 
Now it's your turn... have you linked up?  If not, head on over to Flying into First Grade to join in on the fun!
 
 
 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. I love Hell's Kitchen! We watch it all the time. There are lots of mom and pop places where we live. We've gotten to where we rarely eat at real restaurants anymore. The food at the mom and pop places just tastes better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Love It or List It show. I am watching all these shows now because we are getting ready to remodel a house we just bought. They make it look so easy on TV, but in reality it is not that easy. I wish it was as easy and quick as they made it look. I also love the "property brothers".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Impractical Jokers is hilarious! I love that show. New follower!

    Jessica
    Covered in Glitter and Glue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a huge O'Charley's fan but I do love their rolls! When we meet up I'll have to introduce you to some good Raleigh places!

    ReplyDelete