Saturday, May 18, 2013

How many day left? Sanity..??

12.5 peep! 12.5.  I cannot believe it.  It seems like this year FLEW by, yet it feels like I've known these kids forever.  I am going to be SO sad to give them to the 3rd grade teachers next year.  They will always be my first babies and I am going to miss them tremendously.

Out of the 12 and 1/2 day we have left, 1 is a field trip and 1 is field day (all day).  So that basically leaves 10 instructional days left.  I have SO much to get done in those days and have no idea how I'm going to get it all done.  Guess we'll have to take it day by day.  No planning for the week ahead anymore!  Not only do I have tons of things to finish up but I have what seems like a million assessments to give.
  • High Frequency Word test
  • Running Record
  • Math CFA
  • Unassisted Writing
  • Can't forget about the 3rd grade Math pretest and the Reading test that will probably pop up in the middle of nowhere the last week of school like last year
In 10 days.  Y'all I'm not sure I'm gonna get all that done in 3 short weeks.  Oh.My.Word.

I also need to:
  • Do report cards
  • Go through literacy folders (record what needs to be recorded)
  • Create next years class lists (of course with the help of my team)
  • Finish CUM folders
  • IEP Meeting
  • Clean my room!
I'm getting tired just typing it.  I will probably be MIA from now until the end of the year.  So if you come by expecting to read some updates and don't find me, don't worry- I'm {possibly} still alive.  Don't call the police, don't send the army or file a missing persons.. I'm just busy busy busy!

How do you keep your sanity in these last crazy weeks!? I'm afraid I'm already lost mine just thinking about it.

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate helps me!

    Good luck on all you have to do! The end is in sight!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete