Thursday, August 22, 2013

Smile!

Waay back in January I blogged about some Smile moments that I showed to my kids every Friday during Morning Meeting.  You can read about those smile moments {here}.



Basically what our "Smile Moments" are is a video/comic/picture that is meant to make the kids laugh or smile.  It's a great way to de-stress from the week and just have some good ole plain fun. Last year, this was one of my kids favorites things of the week and they looked forward to every Friday.  It is quickly becoming this year babies favorite thing, too!  In fact, one Friday we didn't do it and all I heard all morning was, "HEY Ms. G!! Where was our smile moment??"  Awe dang, forgot to find one. 

Well, I want to save you the stress of finding videos/comics that are kid appropriate! Here are some of my favorites...

Love, love, LOVE this one!! Kids loved it too.



I don't know what is about Annoying Orange. I think he is just annoying, but the kids love him so I throw him in every once in a while.





These babies make me laugh..




This one never gets old...




This laugh is contagious and will put a smile on anyone's face!




And who can resist Mishka?




If you have never showed a "smile moment" you should definitely consider.  Just once a week is enough.  The kids look forward to it & you will get a good laugh too! 

1 comment: