Monday, December 2, 2013

Cyber Monday (& Tuesday)

Don't forget about the big cyber Monday & Tuesday sale going on right now!  My store will be 20% off and with the code "CYBER" you can save another 10% for a total of 28%. Crazy!  My cart is stocked up with some fabulous resources & clip art!


Thanks to Krista from Creative Clips for the adorable graphic!

Just in time for the sale is my newly updated U.S. Symbols & Landmarks research resource!


My students and I will be working on this project this week.  It is always one of my favorites (oh & theirs too!) Check back sometime this week/next week to read about it!

You might also like to check out this Forces & Motion Unit for upper elementary students! It has everything you need for your unit!


Only $6.47 today and tomorrow!


10 days until intersession! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment