Saturday, May 17, 2014

Book of the Month Display: Another Bright Idea!

I love this time of the month (mostly because it's the only time where I am forced to actually get on here and blog)... I have to admit that the end of the year has me extremely exhausted and is keeping me quite busy.  I just finished coordination our schools first annual talent show.  Our students performed on the same stage as Ike and Tina Turner (We have quite a historic school!)  Sooo that's mostly why I am exhausted and absent from the world of blogging. I do have to say that getting these flowers from one family made the whole thing completely worth it (along with the smiles of performing kiddo)... This families Kindergartner came up to me and said, "I got you roses!"  Melt my heart!



Well, why don't we stop talking about how exhausted I am and talk about this seriously awesome bright ideas hop!!


Is this your first stop, second, fiftieth?  How many bright ideas are filling up your notebook? :)

Today I am bringing you a quick little idea to display books every month.  Each month, my book display changes based on what we are working on.  To go along with it, I put up a little sign to remind my kids what type of literature we are learning about.  Here is my April one (that stayed into May because we were super behind!)


I simple hang it over my display case and the kids can see it all month long (then it gets engraved into the brains! muahahaha)

Well, why not head on to another stop & pick up another bright idea?  There are over 100 to choose from!  Go ahead, don't stop here!  Choose your topic, choose your grade, the choice is up to you!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley,

    Great idea. They will definitively grasp the different types of text they study with those cards. Very creative. Love it.

    Have a great day,

    Martin Owner at Resources 4 Teaching Inc. Created by Teachers, Exclusively for Teachers

    ReplyDelete