Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Pushing the Edge Podcast

I was so very fortunate to be able to take part in a podcast by Greg Curran who is pushing teachers to become effective change agents.  The Podcast is called Pushing the Edge.  In each episode, Greg (Who is seriously awesome- by the way), talks to educators about how they are thriving in even the toughest of times in education.  Each episode brings new, amazing ideas and thoughts from even more amazing, inspirational educators. 




I can't even begin to explain how nervous I was.  I've never done anything like this before...but I was thrilled that Greg asked me to be a part of it.  And being the crazy risk-taker I am - I couldn't say no!  I hope this episode helps educators remember that we are Change Agents, even when we feel that we can't seem to do anything right.... and encourages teachers to stay true to themselves, be confident in their teaching, connect, and take risks in the classroom.

Head on over to listen! 


Oh, you can also Listen on ITunes!

If you like it, please leave a comment and share a link with friends, colleagues, followers! 

Thanks again, Greg, for letting me be a part of this amazing Podcast!

1 comment: